Whatever your enquiry, contact the Australian Food News team by filling out our contact form or reach us at Level 6, 313 Latrobe Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000. Tel: +61 3 9606 0022.
Search Australian Food News
eNews & Updates
Subscribe for Free Daily Food News Headlines!
- Deregulation strategy announcement silent on Australia’s Food Safety Standards
- Tim Tams and infant formula among CHOICE’s ‘Shonky Award’ winners
- ALDI expands into SA and WA
- Vegetable growers demand stronger Country of Origin labelling enforcement
- Nestle launches new smaller-sized ‘portion-controlled’ Killer Python lolly
- Sanitarium launches UP&GO Oats2Go
- Coffee good for the liver, even if decaffeinated, study
- UK prefers vegetables over miracle health cure products, Canadean
- ACCC concerned about Competition Review’s recommendations to weaken ACCC
- AFGC’s latest State of the Food Industry 2014 report : Turnover and exports up, but job shedding continues
Join us on Facebook
To get more “thought for food” join the discussion on the Australian Food News facebook page.